Law in Positive and Social Sciences
I. Social Sciences
- Public Administration, Politics, International Relations, European Union: Political Law, Political Parties Law and other subfields
- Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting: Economic Law, Banking Law, Capital Market Law (Stock Exchange-Finance Law), Collateral Law, Financial Law, Startup Law, Competition Law and other subfields
- Advertising Law, Personal Data and Information Acquisition Law, Mass Communication and Internet Law and other sub-fields
- Literature, History, Philosophy, Sociology-Anthropology-Archeology: Juvenile Law and other subfields
- Psychology: Criminology, and other subfields
- Tourism: Tourism Law and other subfields
- Education: Education Law and other subfields
II. Science and Technology (Engineering)
- Construction Law, Mining Law, International Investment Law and other subfields
- Environmental Law, Space Law and other subfields
- Technology Law, Robot Law, IT Law, Actuarial and other subfields
III. Medicine-Health Sciences
- Health Law, Medical Law, Bioethics Law, Forensic Medicine and other subfields
- Fine Arts: Intellectual Property Law, Art Law and other subfields
- Sports Sciences: Sports Law and other subfields
- Theology: Islamic Law and other subfields
- National Defense: NATO, War Law, Humanitarian Law and other subfields
Studies which are subbmitted to the "InGlobe" Congress must be original and have not been presented anywhere before, published in any publication or submitted for publication. Full text should be between 6,000 and 8,000, and extended abstracts should be between 500-1,000 words.
(a) specifying the main questions to be addressed;
(b) specifying the method used; and
(c) the expected results should be established.
To download templates and paper guidelines,You can use the links below.
You can send your studies to email@example.com e-mail adress.
September 10, 2019Last Abstract SubmissionYou can send your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 10th. Registration and acceptance notification forms will be sent to you by e-mail within 1-2 weeks.
September 15, 2019Last RegistrationYou must complete the registration form by September 15, 2019 via the link sent by e-mail.
September 25, 2019Publication of the Congress ProgramThe congress program will be announced on our website on September 25, 2019.
September 26, 2019Accommodation ReservationsAccommodation reservations must be done by September 26, 2019. Registration within the quota will be accepted.
October 10-13, 2019CongressWe will meet at Konya, Turkey to make science.
October 14, 2019Publication of the Congress Abstract BookThe congress abstract books will be published before the application for associate professorship which will start on October, 15.
October 15, 2019Last Date tp Full Text SubmissionFull text manuscripts should be submitted by October 15, 2019 at the latest. Subsequent studies will not be published.
December 31, 2019Publication of the Congress Full Text BookThe full text book of the Congress will be published on 31 December 2019. For past publications, please visit www.inglobe.org/kutuphane
|Registration (2 Studies)|
|Foreign Students **||Free|