It is known that Law has a regulatory and supervisory role for all disciplines. In this context, the law is not only science in itself, but also acts as a framework covering all other disciplines and has a relationship with every science. Law-Medicine, Law-Economics, Law-Tax, Law-Psychology, Law-Commerce, Law-Politics, Law-Public Administration, Law-Environment… In short, all disciplines have a relationship with "law".
The aim of this Congress is to examine and discuss the relations of “Law” with other disciplines. The congress aimed to open a new horizon to the research world of science. In this way; It is believed that scientists working in different fields of positive and social sciences will have the opportunity to think and discuss the impact of “Law” on their fields. They will also contribute to the development of (own) science related to the results to be achieved.
We invite you to our congress Law in Positive and Social Sciences ”(LAWPOS) organized on 10, 11, 12 October 2019 by InGlobe in Konya.
The presentation languages of the congress will be Turkish (all dialects) and English.
You may send your studies to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Events to be held within the scope of the congress;
- Web of Science Conference
- Sille Ancient City, Aya Elena Church Trip
- Konya City Tour
- Çatalhöyük (the first known city of human history) Trip Click for all details
Publication possibilities within the scope of congress:
- Congress Books
- Peter Lang International Book Chapter
- InGlobe Click for details.
- Congress Dates:October 10-12, 2019
- Abstract Submission: September 10, 2019
- Last Registration:October 15, 2019
- Full Text Submission:November 15, 2019
- Congress Venue: Konya / TURKEY
- Accomodition: Ask for info
- Accommodation Reservation: September 20, 2019
- For More Information: email@example.com